Watercolored Ruana with trim
This Ruana is one of my most popular garments. This one has a black polyester trim on the side. It can be sewn at the side into a jacket instead of being open at the side... it is a personal choice... I love the flow of a ruana but most women like security of an arm. This length is available at this price, and talk to me if you want shorter or longer, as prices will vary. This is a love forever garment, and I have made sure that I have a lot of fabric to create this for you!
See this piece, and others, being tried on in my KOME Studio in North Vancouver where I make everything you see: Lisa in KOME
• Fabric: silk - I was honoured in being named as the exclusive designer on the West Coast to be able to order this fabric as no other designers can get it any longer.
• Size: one size with a loose relaxed fit that drapes beautifully on EVERY body
• designed without seams so that it drapes effortlessly
• outstanding quality creating effortlessly fabulous dressing
• comfortable, versatile, stylish, elegant and yet fuss free
• easy packing as it is light weight and folds in little space
• wear casual or to your finest events
• various fabrics available if you wish to discuss options
• created with seam side out when trims are added
• pleased to make for you upon request - longer/shorter/wider/narrower/sleeve length/etc
• Canadian made by Kjaer in her North Vancouver Studio