Little Black Dress in Sizes XS to XXXL and more colours too
This is a boat neckline and a total beauty. Pictured here is Viola who wears this and sells them like hot cakes at our markets. As she says, she believes in this dress. The length is perfect. Wear it as pictured in hot weather, but you can wear a long sleeved little sweater over it or under it... wear it with pants or capris. Viola also likes to hike it up with a belt and wear it with leggings. Wear it both ways and inside out both ways... in other words... PERFECT for travel and every day wear.
Pssst.... for a little extra I can create exactly what you want... maybe longer... perhaps with short sleeves... you name it... I am at your service!
By the way did you notice the colour choices... see the last two photos... I did not list them as I have a small studio and my colours come and go... just message me to check on colour preferences... shown are in order: RED, EGGPLANT, FUSCIA, PURPLE, BRILLIANT BLUE, SKY BLUE, JADE, AND BLACK :) ... also let me know your size .. I have S, M, L, XL = S - 2-8, M - 10-14, L - 16-20, XL - 22-3X and I do need your bust size if you want smaller or larger please - and happy to make just for YOU......
• Fabric: Polyester (talk to me if you want a slightly more expensive version in bamboo)
BASICS include: Tanks, Tunics, Dresses, Skirts and Pants:
• Size: for tanks, tunics, dresses, skirts and pants are more specific
S - 2-8, M - 10-14, L - 16-20, XL - 22-3X, XXL (send bust measurement please)
- or - S/M – 2-16, L/XL – 18-22, XXL – (send bust measurement please)
• elegant basics are clean, simple and with a flattering style that does not cling
• most of my basics are reversible AND can be worn inside out too (many can be turned also as in front and back)
• various fabrics available if you wish to discuss options (including bamboo)
• shaped through the bodice and slightly flared with hip coverage
• outstanding quality creating effortlessly fabulous dressing
• comfortable, versatile, stylish, elegant and yet fuss free
• easy packing as it is light weight and folds in little space
• wear casual or to your finest events
• pleased to make for you upon request - longer/shorter/wider/narrower/sleeve length/etc
• shipping, returns and discount information – see in the Promotion / FAQ section
• all taxes included in price
• returns accepted unworn within one week (2 at most) with all tags attached for refund or credit
• Canadian made by Kjaer in her North Vancouver Studio
A little Information about Kjaer and the K-O.ME line
§ Kjaer is pronounced as CARE
§ K-O.ME is pronounced as kayOHme
§ Kjaer lives in West Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, and creates everything in her North Vancouver Studio
§ Born an artist – Kjaer loves in particular doing charcoal portraits and large clay creations
§ Teacher for many years in all grades and subjects - lately taught exclusively Grades 8 to 12 ART along with University Credit Art courses
§ Artist + Mathematician = Women’s Clothing Designer … J… right?
§ Selling online, studio and at the large highly juried local markets
§ Kjaer free hand cuts her garments, and sews every piece herself…
§ Basics are created by size… such as tanks/tunics/dresses/skirts/pants
§ Kjaer so enjoys doing Fashion Shows where women can buy the work right away – please contact for special events or even in my studio or in your home trunk shows
§ PLEASE NOTE THAT GARMENTS ARE CREATED WITH THE SEAM SIDE OUT BECAUSE KJAER LIKES IT (ok… occasionally if the fabric dictates the seam will be on the inside)– SOME PIECES CAN BE WORN EITHER WAY WHILE OTHERS MUST BE WORN, FOR FULL EFFECT, WITH SEAM ON THE OUTSIDE PLEASE
§ Kjaer’s thrill is that her clothing line is growing in popularity due to her happy customers sharing their love of her KOME Clothing line… part of the financial benefits are always shared with less fortunate women and children in Vancouver who could use a little hand. What goes around comes around… and I thank YOU!!!