Most Popular Basic Dress in choice of colours and sizes - see VIDEO!
This Dress is a REAL favourite with my customers... wear in every season to every event and FEEL and look absolutely FABULOUS!!! Most of us, me included, find this polyester is quite breathable in the summer months and can take you through to winter...
Please note that this is reversible and the neckline does vary on each side - one side higher than the other for wearing as you like it - perhaps day and evening... the neckline will be created higher than the one shown on Randi (in video) unless you should request lower... it will be more like the one on Viola for the lowest side... have a look.. four photos and the last two are of Viola ... if you have any special requests like the neckline or length (shorter longer?) and length of sleeves is easy for me to accommodate for your needs too... I love to create for you!!!... just message me after you have ordered.
By the way did you notice the colour choices... not just size... I have never had so many fabulous colours in stock... Viola is wearing the Eggplant (my personal favourite right after the basic black:)) and Randi has on the more vivid purple. Thank YOU for having a look... you won't regret this fabulous dress. Talk to you soon!!!
• Fabric: Polyester
BASICS include: Tanks, Tunics, Dresses, Skirts and Pants:
• Size: for tanks, tunics, dresses, skirts and pants are more specific
S - 2-8, M - 10-14, L - 16-20, XL - 22-3X, XXL (send bust measurement please)
- or - S/M – 2-16, L/XL – 18-22, XXL – (send bust measurement please)
• elegant basics are clean, simple and with a flattering style that does not cling
• most of my basics are reversible AND can be worn inside out too (many can be turned also as in front and back)
• various fabrics available if you wish to discuss options (including bamboo)
• shaped through the bodice and slightly flared with hip coverage
• outstanding quality creating effortlessly fabulous dressing
• comfortable, versatile, stylish, elegant and yet fuss free
• easy packing as it is light weight and folds in little space
• wear casual or to your finest events
• pleased to make for you upon request - longer/shorter/wider/narrower/sleeve length/etc
• shipping, returns and discount information – see in the Promotion / FAQ section
• all taxes included in price
• returns accepted unworn within one week (2 at most) with all tags attached for refund or credit
• Canadian made by Kjaer in her North Vancouver Studio
A little Information about Kjaer and the K-O.ME line
§ Kjaer is pronounced as CARE
§ K-O.ME is pronounced as kayOHme
§ Kjaer lives in West Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, and creates everything in her North Vancouver Studio
§ Born an artist – Kjaer loves in particular doing charcoal portraits and large clay creations
§ Teacher for many years in all grades and subjects - lately taught exclusively Grades 8 to 12 ART along with University Credit Art courses
§ Artist + Mathematician = Women’s Clothing Designer … J… right?
§ Selling online, studio and at the large highly juried local markets
§ Kjaer free hand cuts her garments, and sews every piece herself…
§ Basics are created by size… such as tanks/tunics/dresses/skirts/pants
§ Kjaer so enjoys doing Fashion Shows where women can buy the work right away – please contact for special events or even in my studio or in your home trunk shows
§ PLEASE NOTE THAT GARMENTS ARE CREATED WITH THE SEAM SIDE OUT BECAUSE KJAER LIKES IT (ok… occasionally if the fabric dictates the seam will be on the inside)– SOME PIECES CAN BE WORN EITHER WAY WHILE OTHERS MUST BE WORN, FOR FULL EFFECT, WITH SEAM ON THE OUTSIDE PLEASE
§ Kjaer’s thrill is that her clothing line is growing in popularity due to her happy customers sharing their love of her KOME Clothing line… part of the financial benefits are always shared with less fortunate women and children in Vancouver who could use a little hand. What goes around comes around… and I thank YOU!!!